Licensing
About all sorts of licenses, their management, Graphisoft ID, Graphisoft Store, License Manager Tool, etc.

Template

Anonymous
Not applicable
I used the student's version during my graduation. I made a good templete, but now I want to convert this template to the professional version, all my favorites, master sheets, pens, compositions, keyboard shortcuts and also my workflow, shortcut positions. How to do this in an easy way?
3 REPLIES 3
Hello Andres Greco,

I do not use this kind of version but if I should I'll try by the attributes manager into Option menu.
I think it's not possible cause Student's version is made to study not to create your own tools.
Christophe - FRANCE
Archicad Designer and Teacher
Archicad 15 to 27 FRA FULL

OS 11.6 Big Sur - MacBook Pro 2017 - 16Go RAM
"Quality is never an accident ; it's always the result of an intelligent effort" John Ruskin
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello Andres,

Christophe is correct. You should be able to export all of the attributes that you created in your template file using the attribute manager (you can find this under: options > element attributes > attribute manager), regardless if they were created in a student version or not.

Jarrod.
Lingwisyer
Guru
You should also be able to export your Work Environment, which includes all of your toolbars and shortcuts. You are out of luck on your Sheets though.

Ling.

AC22-23 AUS 7000Help Those Help You - Add a Signature
Self-taught, bend it till it breaksCreating a Thread
Win10 | R5 2600 | 16GB | GTX1660