BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Licensing
About all sorts of licenses, their management, Graphisoft ID, Graphisoft Store, License Manager Tool, etc.

loaded materials NOT showing in photorendered perspectives

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello, Ive scanned & inserted new materials and changed model materials, when I view the perspective in 3d planview, the changed & newly created materials ARE displayed in there, but once I hit the photorenderer camera icon... it doesnt show them it displays Archicads original materials.

I cant work out how to alter this , can someone help me plse???

Hope your having an AWESOME day/night!!
13 REPLIES 13
Dwight
Newcomer
You are MAKING materials for the internal rendering engine and OpenGL.

You are FAILING to IMPORT them into the LightWorks Materials by using the "Match Internal Engine" button.

Switch to the LightWorks Material Settings, press the button and then the materials will match.

PS: Because this question is so critical I have relaxed my rule about never helping people who put smileys in their postings. Just this once.
Dwight Atkinson
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks SO MUCH dwight!! Hey guess what?? I purchased a copy of your book yesterday!! IM SOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!! LOVE IT!! Just wish I had MORE TIME to sit & play & learn RIGHT NOW!!

Id give you a BIG KISS & CUDDLE for writing that book if I were there right now!! Oh & hey..when are you coming back to Western Australia?????

My lecturer "Hugh Ravening" thinks your the guru, he thinks YOU ROCK!!

Have an AWESOME day/night & thanks SO MUCH for your help!! SUCH A SPEEDY response too!!!
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hehehehehehee I JUST reread your posting (only had 7hours sleep in2 nights, so excuse my overlooking it) "PS: Because this question is so critical I have relaxed my rule about never helping people who put smileys in their postings. Just this once."....

What do you have against happy people, lol!!! Too funny.
Dwight
Newcomer
just wait.
Dwight Atkinson
Anonymous
Not applicable
What am I waiting for??? Cryptic clues..do I need to be Canadian to understand that...hheheheheee......

Im guessing your referring to when are you coming to Western Australia question. If not then Im moving to Canada as the curiosity is killing me, lol!!!

Can you please copy & paste all your Archicad knowledge onto a memort stick for me & send it to me so I may paste it all into MY HEAD!!!

If you want to be my penpal - janienpurple@yahoo.com

Yayyyyy Imagine that...Dwight my buddy!!! I had a deprived childhood, didnt have penpals so trying really hard now to make up for lost time. Ok Im being very silly now & very immature so I shall quickly resume a mature conversation by ending with, thanks again f or your time & help, very much appreciated. Caio, Janien 🙂
Dwight
Newcomer
my cup of regret runneth over.
Dwight Atkinson
Anonymous
Not applicable
Dwight..approaching hesitantly... "You are FAILING to IMPORT them into the LightWorks Materials by using the "Match Internal Engine" button."

I just went into <options><element attributes><materials>....couldnt see "match internal engine" button.

Also looked in <file><libraries><library manager> and couldnt find it there either.

I hate to take liberties,can you please clarrify WHERE I will find tis option in Archicad
Dwight
Newcomer
PErhaps someone else will since you have smileys in your posting.
Dwight Atkinson
Anonymous
Not applicable
"You are FAILING to IMPORT them into the LightWorks Materials by using the "Match Internal Engine" button.

Switch to the LightWorks Material Settings, press the button and then the materials will match. " OK..NO smiley faces.. Im desperately needing further help, can someone plse take pity & help me further.

Thank you.
Learn and get certified!