BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Licensing
About all sorts of licenses, their management, Graphisoft ID, Graphisoft Store, License Manager Tool, etc.

my archicad 12 serial is expiredand i need another for class

Anonymous
Not applicable
I need to use archicad edu. version 12 for a school assignment. I urgently need a new serial that works without upgrading to 13. Our classes assignment is to go through the tutorials (essentials, collaboration, and advanced) from your website. I am unable to reactivate my trial copy of archicad. This message is urgent as i have a deadline to finish my school's work. If you can help me please respond. also i might need the mep modeler, and ecotect plugins.
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable
hi, I had the same problem: you just have to register to www.myarchicad.com, you can also do it by entering your previous serial number, and you will get a personal page where is shown a new serial number that would be valid for Archicad 13, but you can use it for archicad 12 too if associated with the user ID shown in that personal page, which is the e-mail address given for the registration. So if you use the old user ID it won't work, and I think you must install archicad 12 again, like I did, to change the user name.
Learn and get certified!