BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

3D error

Anonymous
Not applicable
Dear archicad-talk group,
As soon as i open my 3d window the errors I've listed below pop up;
the problem is that I don't know which door that is and I also don't know how to find these particular lines causing the errors

"Fill not found
at line 2285 in the 3D script of file gs_general_storefront_door_macro.gsm."

Fill not found
at line 520 in the 3D script of file dp_storefront_panels.gsm.
7 REPLIES 7
Karl Ottenstein
See tips from David and Matthew here - displaying one story at a time until you find the story with the problem library part, then using the marquee to divide the story in half, then half again, etc until you locate the issue:

http://archicad-talk.graphisoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=22693

After this 'divide and conquer' approach to finding the problem door, you probably will only need to review the door parameters to find the issue - not actually look at any lines in the script. There is likely a fill that reads as "Missing" or something like that.
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thank's a lot
Anonymous
Not applicable
Is this kind of error gonna cause me any trouble getting renders in archicad or any other program like artlantis or V-Ray?because when I press continue on all of the errors everything seems to be ok as long as I'm still in the 3D window.
David Shorter
Advisor
With errors which allow you to continue by clicking OK you can change your work environment, Imaging and calculation, interrupt with error messages. Uncheck this and minor errors will be ignored.
Always useful to do this if creating a fly though or a render which will run overnight
Hope this helps
Archicad 4.1 to 27 Apple Silicon
you can't build a line
Mac Studio
iPad Pro
iPhone
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thank you
you said" Uncheck this and minor errors will be ignored."
what did you mean by uncheck?how can I uncheck it and have the minor errors ignored?
David Shorter
Advisor
Its in the Work Environment, see below
uncheckThis.jpg
Archicad 4.1 to 27 Apple Silicon
you can't build a line
Mac Studio
iPad Pro
iPhone
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thank you very much