Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2024 Technology Preview Program:
Master powerful new features and shape the latest BIM-enabled innovations

Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

6 Panel Vertical Window

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi, evreyone, I'm trying to do a 6 panel windows, but the panels are not one next to the others, they are one on top of the other, But I want to make it with only one window and not two or three windows one on top of the other. Also two of the Panels are awning and the others fixed, and the top shape is an arc. Here I attach a image with the window I'm trying to do.
Is there a way to do it without needing to make a custom object? and if the only way is by custom object, how can I assign some panels to be awning and others fixed?

Thanks

Capture.JPG
14 REPLIES 14
Anonymous
Not applicable
OK, Thanks, Anyway. I'll try to find out.
Anonymous
Not applicable
My Cadimage Window tool appears to be working again now (after uninstalling and installing again at their suggestion), but I had a good look thru' the settings and can't find where you would set resolution for curved elements. I even delved into the "All Parameters" section where obscure settings sometimes hide, and saw nothing. Maybe someone from Cadimage could chip in here?
Screen Shot 2015-11-06 at 11.13.17 AM.png
Anonymous
Not applicable
Yeah, we need help from someone at cadimage, I couldn't find it either.
Anonymous
Not applicable
I have asked them to have a look at this.
Anonymous
Not applicable
…and the response I got from Cadimage:
Cadimage wrote:
This is not currently a setting in the Door+Window Tool. I Will pass it on to our development team as an improvement suggestion.