cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
License Delivery maintenance is expected to occur on Saturday, October 19, between 4 and 6 PM CEST. This may cause a short 60-minute outage in which license-related tasks: license key upload, download, update, SSA validation, access to the license pool may not function properly. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

AC 10 PDFs and Publisher

Anonymous
Not applicable
When I try to open PDFs that have been published out of AC10 I receive an error message.

This seems to have started happening since downloading / running the last AC 10 upgrade.

Has anyone else experienced anything similar ? Have I done something wrong in upgrading ?
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable
my problem is slightly different but perhaps related:
http://archicad-talk.graphisoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=12428&highlight=
Anonymous
Not applicable
Alan,
I have the same problem.
It appears that the latest hot fix is causing the problem
because, like you, the problem started after installing the hot fix.
It has been suggested by Thomas Holm that I upgrade my system
to OS 10.4. I don't know what platform you are on so I don't know
if it is relevant.
Peter Devlin
Anonymous
Not applicable
Peter, Hasansen;

Thanks for the posts-

Hasansen; don't think it's quite the same problem, hope you get it sorted though. You should probably speak to your retailer / whoever offers support, which is what I did about this one:

Peter; you are using exactly the same configuration as me, same OS, although I'm now working on AC10 build 987. The first AC 10 hotfix threw a spanner into my PDF publisher. You will have the same one. After some effort managed to get this logged as a bug (was advised that since no one had reported it as a bug they suspected it wasn't a bug, seems to me a somewhat circular argument).

Since Graphisoft support 10.3.9 they should now be working on a fix for this problem. However they can't tell me how long 'til fixed, so their advice is of course... upgrade to 10.4 (back on the treadmill....)

Thanks

Alan
Anonymous
Not applicable
Alan,
I just received the following from GS US tech support.

This is a bug that was introduced in the 966 patch. Initially, it seemed that it was the combination of OSX.3.9 and this latest patch since my coworker (OSX.4.7 and myself - Mactel - OSX.4.7) are able to create multi-pg pdfs. But I do have some users (one or two) that cannot create multi-pg pdfs even with this later OS. I am not sure that upgrading your OS would correct this problem.

R&D is aware of this and hopefully it will be fixed in the next hotfix. You could reinstall Build 815. The bug is not in there.

So, upgrading the OS may not fix problem.
I will probably reinstall build 815 so I can get some work out the door.
Peter Devlin