Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

AC14 - Input into tracker in 3d views not working

Anonymous
Not applicable
Whenever I try to type in values when I'm moving something in the 3d views, the tracker just flashes and invalidates anything I just tried to type. It worked fine in Archicad 13 so I'm not sure what's causing this problem. Any ideas?
15 REPLIES 15
Link
Graphisoft Partner
Graphisoft Partner
Have you ever had this working in AC14? Smells like a bug to me, in that the 'Show X-Y Coordinates relative to User origin in Tracker' WE setting does not apply to edits.

No, I only lived in Ketchum. Really miss it!

Cheers,
Link.
TDabney
Enthusiast
Link wrote:
the 'Show X-Y Coordinates relative to User origin in Tracker' WE setting does not apply to edits.
Yes, that's exactly it - put more eloquently than I was able to. This ONLY happens to me in AC14; AC13 works fine.

So if this is a bug, how do I go about reporting it so that it gets fixed? Or maybe it's just my copy of AC14 that's affected!

Hailey/Ketchum - although 10 mi. apart, kind of the same thing!

Thanks,
Tom
TND Architects P.L.L.C.
macOS 12.7
2021 16" MacBook Pro
Apple M1 Max
ArchiCAD 26/27
Link
Graphisoft Partner
Graphisoft Partner
I'd let Chris know, and please give him my best while you're at it.

What I'd give to have a days mountain biking followed by an afternoon at Leftys again!

Cheers,
Link.
TDabney
Enthusiast
Link wrote:
I'd let Chris know, and please give him my best while you're at it.

What I'd give to have a days mountain biking followed by an afternoon at Leftys again!

Cheers,
Link.
I just walked in the door from 2hrs. on my mt. bike - it rained most of yesterday so it was like a powder day out there! The high peaks rec'd a good first dose of snow so the views were spectacular. (not to rub it in intentionally!!)

I'll let Chris know about this thread and issue etc...

Thanks,
Tom
TND Architects P.L.L.C.
macOS 12.7
2021 16" MacBook Pro
Apple M1 Max
ArchiCAD 26/27
Anonymous
Not applicable
I have been having this same problem. I have had it for years from ArchiCAD 10. The strange thing is other people in the office with the exact same computer and setup dont.
I have always got by, but after going to a computer that doesnt have this problem, I dont want to go back.

The only solution I can find so far is changing the 3D window to Internal Engine. Although I would still like to fix the problem in OpenGL
TDabney
Enthusiast
Tom wrote:
I have been having this same problem. I have had it for years from ArchiCAD 10. The strange thing is other people in the office with the exact same computer and setup dont.
I have always got by, but after going to a computer that doesnt have this problem, I dont want to go back.

The only solution I can find so far is changing the 3D window to Internal Engine. Although I would still like to fix the problem in OpenGL
Hi Tom -
It's been a while since I visited this issue and I can't remember where I left it honestly. My issue was 2D related and I think I just just gave up and am not using the tracker function anymore. Maybe I'll give it a try today to see if it's working again or been fixed in one of the updates. Stuff like this frustrates the heck out of me!
Good luck!
Tom
TND Architects P.L.L.C.
macOS 12.7
2021 16" MacBook Pro
Apple M1 Max
ArchiCAD 26/27