cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
2024 Technology Preview Program

2024 Technology Preview Program:
Master powerful new features and shape the latest BIM-enabled innovations

Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

AC15 and MEP Modeler

In AC 15
1. MEP Modeler appears selected as an ADD-On
2. Work Environment indicated the MEP Profile applied.
3. MEP 14 Library show in the Library Manager's List.
4. The different menu items: "Ductwork", "Pipework", "Cabling" are visible in the Tool bar Box.

When I click any of these menu items, the different elements: straight segments, elbows, transitions etc, do not display.

Anybody tell me what is missing here.

Thanks
Win 10 Home Premium - AMD Phenom IIX6 1090T Processor 3.20 GHZ 8.00 GB RAM 64-bit Opp. Sys NVIDIA Quadro 4000 AC 22, MEP
2 REPLIES 2
Karl Ottenstein
Hi Conrado,

Works fine for me. I assume the MEP 14 library is a typo for MEP 15 and that you downloaded the MEP Modeler from the GS web site and installed it, rather than importing the MEP work environment from 14? (The MEP 14 library does seem to work interchangeably with the MEP 15 library - automatic reassignment of placed elements to either library.)

Just in case some customization happened - is the 'show on stories' value for the MEP tools that you clicked set to "All relevent stories"?

Is it possible the the (new) renovation status for these elements is not set to the default ('existing', 'show on all relevant filters'?

Cheers,
Karl
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.7, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
Hello Carl,

I did install MEP 15 and I double check all other items and still, the problem persist. With the Holiday coming, I'll continue working on 14 until I can contact GS next week.
As you can see, there is no rest for the "wicked"

Good to hear from you and thanks for your answers.
Win 10 Home Premium - AMD Phenom IIX6 1090T Processor 3.20 GHZ 8.00 GB RAM 64-bit Opp. Sys NVIDIA Quadro 4000 AC 22, MEP