Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

An drawings annotation frame - howto?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Dear ArchiCad gurus!
I'm a newbie in ArchiCad. Please suggest me how to make an drawing annotation frame. (I hope I spell it correctly in English..) I mean a rectange frame(fields) in the right-bottom of drawing with Drawing Name, Scale, Author name, etc...
How to place it on a drawing?

P.S.
I not need a "header/footer" checkbox on Printing Dialog, I know about it.
I need a standard frame.

Thanx in advance...
2 REPLIES 2
Link
Graphisoft Partner
Graphisoft Partner
That is a broad question, but you basically need to create this information on a Master layout. Use regular lines, text (including autotext), figures, etc.

This information will show on all layouts that use that Master.

Hope that's a good enough start...

Coda,
Link.
Anonymous
Not applicable
If I understand you correctly you need two parts to do what you want. For the drawing title you need to attach one to the drawing in the layout. This is done in the drawing settings dialog. The titles are library parts and you should have several to chose from in your standard library (I don't know what is included in the Russian version).

For the drawing frame you can use a fill around the area of the drawing to place notes, markers and dimensions. This is usually only necessary for enlarged plans where you need to mask out other areas of the floor plan. Details and sections are in their own widows and can be limited to the extents that you want. (For my clients I have made a library part which serves this purpose and has the added function of snapping to the grid of the drawing sheet.) This method requires bringing the frame and notes, etc. to the front in the display order so that they mask to overrun of the drawing elements.