cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
License Delivery maintenance is expected to occur on Saturday, October 19, between 4 and 6 PM CEST. This may cause a short 60-minute outage in which license-related tasks: license key upload, download, update, SSA validation, access to the license pool may not function properly. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

Angled Pictures

Anonymous
Not applicable
One of the library parts is a picture which allows you to import images.
Does anyone know how this could be angled ? I would like to lean the picture back 15 degrees.
Thanks
13 REPLIES 13
Anonymous
Not applicable
I shall follow the guidance in your book but does, or should, the glass block the light ? Are my settings wrong ?
Rgds
Rob Warren
Anonymous
Not applicable
Does the light have "Cast shadows" turned on?

And why does the top edge of the light cone get chopped off where the picture isn't (on the wall behind)? Is something else doing that?
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi S2art
Yes it is. I don't fully understand the consequences of 'by lamp settings' either.
The top edge is also cut off by a piece of glass. The paintings are carried by a frame that slopes back at 75 degrees with a square window. You can nearly see it in the other painting seen frontally - a sloping back piece of glass with a vertical piece to the right hand side.
Rgds
Rob
Anonymous
Not applicable
Still confused ...
Is it possible for light source light to go through glass.
We don't seem to manage to do this.
Rgds
Rob