Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2024 Technology Preview Program:
Master powerful new features and shape the latest BIM-enabled innovations

Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

ArchiCAD 17 local version release date

Anonymous
Not applicable
Dear Graphisoft,

as you promised on your website, on facebook and also by local reseller, the local versions of Archicad 17 (incl. czech version) had to be released a week ago. Unfortunately, the AC 17 czech version is still not present on myarchicad.com and upgrade of my codemeter key for new version of archicad does not work...

Please, when are you going to release the local versions of archicad?

If you are not able to provide us the local versions of archicad at the same time you release the international version, cold you at least allow the upgrade of the licence key for us, who bought the local version licence but don't mind (or even prefer) working with the international english version (which has the same functionality and sometimes is better to understand than the local version after your translation)? Once my licence key is upgraded, I can run the the international – or any local – version anyway. If I pay for archicad (the same price as users all around the world, I assume), I don't understand why I always have to wait for months between you announce new version and provide us the key upgrade just because of the location.

Thank you.
3 REPLIES 3
Karl Ottenstein
I sympathize with your frustration and agree with your points. The original press release clearly said that all localized versions would be released by the end of Q3 (September 30). If there are delays, GS should make an announcement (and apology).

I also don't see why everyone's keys are not immediately upgradable so that the INT version can be used, if nothing else for learning the new features and migration steps.
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.9, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
Anonymous
Not applicable
So it seems the czech version was released today. Just the licence key upgrade doesn't work...
Karl Ottenstein
Martin wrote:
So it seems the czech version was released today. Just the licence key upgrade doesn't work...
Are you using the new license activation tool:
http://www.graphisoft.com/downloads/licensing/

If so, then, your reseller did not update the database to authorize your key...
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.9, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB