Choose your top Archicad wishes!

Read more
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

Architect font

Anonymous
Not applicable
hello all
Our office is planning to replace the existing font with Architect font. its a truetype font i downloaded from the internet. All the applincation seems to work properly and print too (word, excel,etc) when i use the font in archicad and plotmaker on screen it looks good. but when i print plotmaker the letters are substituted with other letters within the font. i.e. "a" is replaced by "s" or " L " is replaced by "=" when plotted.
Please help
kay
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable
I had a similar experience with a font that started scrambling letters when I reduced the scale on screen and that translated into printing also. It turned out that the font (FANBOY HARDCORE) was an all caps font and when I typed the font in BOLD, it would scramble. I never hit BOLD anymore and have never had a problem..

Maybe this helps,,, maybe not.

Josh
Anonymous
Not applicable
hey Josh
That worked!
Thakx
-kay
Anonymous
Not applicable
I had a similar experience with a font that started scrambling letters when I reduced the scale on screen and that translated into printing also. It turned out that the font (FANBOY HARDCORE) was an all caps font and when I typed the font in BOLD, it would scramble. I never hit BOLD anymore and have never had a problem..

Maybe this helps,,, maybe not.

Josh