BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

Difference Between USA and INT Versions

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello, everyone, I have a question, what will be the difference between the INT and the USA versions of AC20?
Cause I just download them both for curiosity, but for my surprise I found some interesting generic windows and doors in the INT that are not in the USA version? I'm in USA but why I would prefer to use the USA version over the INT?
Thanks!
10 REPLIES 10
Eduardo Rolon
Welcome to the unspoken headache that everyone arrives at sooner than later. Besides having different Libraries the other difference is Story 0 instead of 1. INT libraries are better though there are items in the US Library that you might miss. If you are going to switch it looks like this is the best time because of AC20 new Favorites.
I actually have install both and switch between them but I am moving my template and favorites to the INT version
Eduardo Rolón AIA NCARB
AC27 US/INT -> AC08

Macbook Pro M1 Max 64GB ram, OS X 10.XX latest
another Moderator

Anonymous
Not applicable
Gracias Eduardo!. (Thanks Eduardo) And can't I load the USA Library in the INT version, in case I need it?

Is wear that Graphisoft is doing this with the libraries, doors and windows more especific. It will be nice if they add these generic windows (basic) and doors to every version.

But, Ok, I'll be using the INT version, let see what I'll miss from the USA. If anything important I find I'll write about it here, that way others can know also.
Eduardo Rolon
You can use Library Manager to switch libraries around. Working in USA version with INT libraries or viceversa without issues. The reason to install both is to get the Library updates.
Eduardo Rolón AIA NCARB
AC27 US/INT -> AC08

another Moderator

Anonymous
Not applicable
Ok, Thank you again.
Anonymous
Not applicable
If i have the International Version loaded, I can then download the US Version library, then load it using the Library Manager?

Are there any concern with clashes in objects?
Eduardo Rolon
In order to get the USA Library you will need to download the US version of AC. This should not be an issue. You might have problems with duplicates if you have both libraries loaded at the same time for the same project, Also Pen Settings will need to be coordinated.
Eduardo Rolón AIA NCARB
AC27 US/INT -> AC08

another Moderator

Anonymous
Not applicable
ejrolon wrote:
You can use Library Manager to switch libraries around. Working in USA version with INT libraries or viceversa without issues. The reason to install both is to get the Library updates.
If i have the International Version loaded, I can then download the US Version library, then load it using the Library Manager?

Are there any concern with clashes in objects?
Eduardo Rolon
None
Eduardo Rolón AIA NCARB
AC27 US/INT -> AC08

another Moderator

genarch
Enthusiast
I have the USA library installed, any idea how to get the INT library? My electronic delivery link only downloads the USA version, it doesn't give me an option for INT.
Mac OSX 13.6.5

AC27&26, Artlantis 2020, TwinMotion

iMac Pro 2017 / 8-core 3.2 GHz / 32GB RAM
Learn and get certified!