Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2024 Technology Preview Program:
Master powerful new features and shape the latest BIM-enabled innovations

Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

Elevation lines

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm having trouble working out to show the elevation lines depicted in the screenshot below with NO COLOR.

Can anybody tell me how?

Cheers,
6 REPLIES 6
Erich
Contributor
Why do you want them without color? They do not print and if you have them turned on you presumably want to see them. If you don't want to see them turn them off in the display only options.
Erich

AC 19 6006 & AC 20
Mac OS 10.11.5
15" Retina MacBook Pro 2.6
27" iMac Retina 5K
Anonymous
Not applicable
Fair point, I don't want to see them because they cloud the drawing, i have another drawing where you can't see the lines until you click on the marker (then the lines turn that bright green colour). I think it's better not being able to see the lines unless your editing them, in which case you have selected the marker. You can't turn them off in the display only options...you can make the viewable area infinate and the marked distant area off, but you still have a line where the elevation is taken from, i just can't work out why one job has lines with no colour and this one i can't work out how to have the same settings. even if i copy the elevation markers across from the other job, they turn green...
thanks for your reply Erich,

further help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Anonymous
Not applicable
Go to Options> Project Preferences> Miscellaneous* and change the "pen of marker elements' on-screen-only parts" to white, or as close as possible to your background colour.

*AC11 menu structure, may have changed in later versions?
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi s2art, thanks for your response. I have tried this, and you're right, it does change the colour of the line. The issue i'm having is with the model where the lines have no colour, the dialog box you have pointed out has a green colour selected, yet the lines show no colour. So there must be some other setting to turn the lines off unless selected?

Cheers,
Barry Kelly
In the On Screen Display Options there is an option to turn on or off the Marker Range.
I think this is what you are after.
Barry.
One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
i7-10700 @ 2.9Ghz, 32GB ram, GeForce RTX 2060 (6GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11
Anonymous
Not applicable
Barry wrote:
In the On Screen Display Options there is an option to turn on or off the Marker Range.
I think this is what you are after.
Barry.
Legend - Thanks Barry!