Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

I can't get the new mep feature in Archicad 24 as the manual written.

William Yan
Expert
Hello guys, I can't get the new mep feature in Archicad 24 as the manual written.
As the pics below, It said Predifinded sizes can define a default bend radius for each size. But my 24 is not like that. Second, It said Connections between ducts/pipes/cable carriers now can be created easily by moving one duct into another. I didn't make it.
Are you guys same with me or how to do that connection.
THank!
AC 26 5002 CHI, Windows 10
13 REPLIES 13
William Yan
Expert
Hey guys, did you see the new video Graphisoft has just uploaded to the youtube.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YoQ99atIwcc
at 2:08 the automatic connect the pipe function is not working now. When will it be available??
runxel
Legend
William wrote:
When will it be available??
Read the video description 😉
The functionalities and features introduced in this video are available from Archicad 24 Update 2 (build 4007).
Lucas Becker | AC 27 on Mac | Author of Runxel's Archicad Wiki | Editor at SelfGDL | Developer of the GDL plugin for Sublime Text | My List of AC shortcomings & bugs | I Will Piledrive You If You Mention AI Again |

«Furthermore, I consider that Carth... yearly releases must be destroyed»
William Yan
Expert
Thank you!
Barry Kelly
The functionalities and features introduced in this video are available from Archicad 24 Update 2 (build 4007).

I haven't seen an official announcement, but build 4007 is available now - at least for some languages.
Check for updates in the HELP menu to see if it is available for you.

Barry.
One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11