cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
2024 Technology Preview Program

2024 Technology Preview Program:
Master powerful new features and shape the latest BIM-enabled innovations

Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

Interactive schedule

Tom Krowka
Booster
I modified a typical AC schedule to suit our needs, and saved it under a different name on computer A. I have transferred the project, and project library, to Computer B. We are not on a server.
Where is the modified schedule stored, so I can copy it and transfer it to Computer B. The actual schedule shows up, but I don't want to modify it using a different schedule, or try to recreate the original schedule on Computer B.

Is this the kind of thing I can put into the Project library and transfer it along with the project when I switch computers?

Thanks.
Tom Krowka Architect
Windows 11, AC Version 26
Thomas@wkarchwk.com
www.walshkrowka.com
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable
Tom wrote:
Where is the modified schedule stored, so I can copy it and transfer it to Computer B.

As I recall, you are a windows user, correct?

Look here:
C:\Documents and Settings\UserX\Application Data\Graphisoft\IS Settings
Tom Krowka
Booster
That would be it. Thanks
Tom Krowka Architect
Windows 11, AC Version 26
Thomas@wkarchwk.com
www.walshkrowka.com
Karl Ottenstein
Richard wrote:
Look here:
C:\Documents and Settings\UserX\Application Data\Graphisoft\IS Settings
Right. EIDM settings are in a sibling folder there by the way.

I strongly encourage everyone to click the "Change Settings Folder..." button and move your settings from the default location to a folder located in your company CAD hierarchy, particularly some place you are sure to include in backups. (You can even move the settings to a network location.) This also makes it easier to find the settings and copy them so that they can be imported on a different machine.

Clicking the Change ... button makes a complete copy of everything that was at the original location ... giving you a defacto backup, too.

Screenshot below is demonstrating an Import error message for a different topic ... but above that you can see that the Path for my IS settings has been changed.

Karl
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.7, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB