BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

MEP in Archicad

Bnhuy19
Participant

Hi everyone,

When i was using MEP moduler in Archicad 27, I couldn't use duct take-off in Duct fitting. I don't know how to use it. Can you guide me, please ?

One more thing, the schedule hasn't MEP part. Is it errol or it is a new feature and how can i add them in Schedule.

Thank you so much.

Huy

Operating system used: Windows 11 23H2

3 REPLIES 3
Balint Kezer
Graphisoft
Graphisoft

Hi @Bnhuy19 

Currently you can use branch instead of take-off and it is created automatically when you are connecting two route to each other.

Regarding the documentation functionalities (scheduling, labeling and annotation), those will come in Archicad 27.2.0.

Feel free to let me know if you need any further help.

Balint Kezer
Senior Product Manager
Graphisoft

Thank you, but some our project must be used duct fiting, especially duct 45 lead in, in the ventilation system. So, i want to find some solutions to resolve the problem and use duct take-off.

Camu
Booster
unfortunately the MEP of version 27 is a disaster that can be used for generating technical plans, but perfect for a virtual tour. Better to stay in AC26 if you need to use MEP, because there are too many user design errors. I don't know when the programmers will solve the problem, but I don't think anything before 28 or 29.

Setup info provided by author

Learn and get certified!