Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

Need archicad 20 on spanish

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi, this topic is to say he wanted archicad 20 in Spanish as soon as possible. I tried in English and good, I have several years using it and it's good. I want to put you in Spanish
3 REPLIES 3
Karl Ottenstein
ARCHICAD is made available in 27 localized versions and/or languages, including Spanish. It takes time for GRAPHISOFT to roll out each customized version. I have not seen a schedule announced, but it could be a few months.

If a Spanish interface is more important than the functionality of version 20, you might use version 19 while you are waiting. Or contact your reseller for an estimated release date.
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.8, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
Anonymous
Not applicable
Karl wrote:
ARCHICAD is made available in 27 localized versions and/or languages, including Spanish. It takes time for GRAPHISOFT to roll out each customized version. I have not seen a schedule announced, but it could be a few months.

If a Spanish interface is more important than the functionality of version 20, you might use version 19 while you are waiting. Or contact your reseller for an estimated release date.
Hello, if I use a lot and is good 19. ago. I just hope that 20 it launched without much delay time. Thanks for your info
_Salmon
Contributor
Hi Hector,
The delay in spanish market it's about particular timing not about product disponibility. For example, not all spanish markets has the same time release.
please contact with your reseller and they'll explain you these particular reasons.
Best regards
Since AC6

Win10pro / Intel Xeon E5-1650v4 / 128Gb DDR4 2400 MHz ECC REG / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 / SSD Toshiba 512GB M.2