Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2024 Technology Preview Program:
Master powerful new features and shape the latest BIM-enabled innovations

Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

New GRAPHISOFT Learn portal

Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin
GRAPHISOFT rolls out the new global Learn platform for BIM professionals. The new GRAPHISOFT Learn makes critical knowledge about BIM easily available, shortens learning curves, and helps architects get the most out of BIM to increase their competitive edge.
Please read the press release here:
https://graphisoft.com/contact-us/press-relations#/pressreleases/graphisoft-rolls-out-global-learn-p...
Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27
15 REPLIES 15
Brett Brown
Advocate
Did you follow this way of doing the code? https://learn.graphisoft.com/page/show/5726?portal_id=597
Imac, Big Sur AC 20 NZ, AC 25 Solo UKI,
Karl Ottenstein
Jp1138 wrote:
Brett wrote:
When you log in with your Graphisoft ID it knows automatically whether your a SSA member and then you get the code to use the Learn portal for free.

Yep. But it doesn´t work for me, I don´t know why.
Did you click the notification icon at the top right (bell icon)? I did not get a pop-up or anything, but saw that I had a notification... which included a message with the discount code. Kind of weird process having to 'purchase' a course with a discount code that brings the price down to zero, but, hey, it's a free course 🙂
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.9, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
Jp1138
Expert
Karl wrote:
Jp1138 wrote:
Brett wrote:
When you log in with your Graphisoft ID it knows automatically whether your a SSA member and then you get the code to use the Learn portal for free.

Did you click the notification icon at the top right (bell icon)? I did not get a pop-up or anything, but saw that I had a notification... which included a message with the discount code. Kind of weird process having to 'purchase' a course with a discount code that brings the price down to zero, but, hey, it's a free course 🙂

No message for me Maybe as the Spanish version isn´t out there yet there´s some delay for us, as last week when I entered the learn portal all my info wasn´t showing up, and as I just entered it seems to have been updated. Perhaps it just a question of waiting a few days...
ARCHICAD 27 SPA
Windows 10
GOBA
Booster
Jp1138 wrote:
Karl wrote:
Jp1138 wrote:

No message for me Maybe as the Spanish version isn´t out there yet there´s some delay for us, as last week when I entered the learn portal all my info wasn´t showing up, and as I just entered it seems to have been updated. Perhaps it just a question of waiting a few days...
It must be something else, because I did get the discount coupon notification, and I’m also in the Spanish market.
ArchiCAD user since November 2109
AC24, Windows 10
GOBA
Booster
There’s no possibility to speed up the videos!
ArchiCAD user since November 2109
AC24, Windows 10
Jp1138
Expert
GOBA wrote:
Jp1138 wrote:
Karl wrote:

It must be something else, because I did get the discount coupon notification, and I’m also in the Spanish market.

Thanks, I´ve already asked my distributor to take a look into this.
ARCHICAD 27 SPA
Windows 10