Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

Section not showing all layers when opened from plan view

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have started work on a project that was started by someone else. I have not had a problem in the past with opening sections by right clicking and selecting open with current settings. But this time when I try and do that - not all the layers show up in the section - only the floor plan layers. I have tried saving a new view of the section and still the same thing happens. I am having to resort to only opening the sections from the view map - which can get a bit confusing . I think something needs to be changed in the settings but not sure what needs to be changed.
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable
If you right-click and select "open with current settings" then yes, it will open with the floor plan layers, as that is what the "current settings" refers to - exactly what is current. If you have saved your section view with the correct layers, MVO's etc you can either open the view via Navigator, or double-click on the tab for the section view (if it is visible at the top of your screen) and it will open with saved view settings. Single click on tab opens with current settings also.

I'm so stuck in my ways I almost always use Navigator to open any view. At least you know what you're getting.