Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

'Show Opening Only' shows contours on layout, not on plan?

Durval
Enthusiast
In the attached image you can see a screenshot of the plan window on the top-left corner, and the layout window on the bottom-right. The layout has a drawing which is a saved View of the plan.
Model View options is set to "Show Opening only" ("with Contours" is NOT checked).
Everything works as expected in the plan window. But when I save this very same plan as a View and place it on a layout, the contours of the windows and doors show up in orange lines. How can I make the layout to show as in the plan floor window?
Note: I'm using custom door and windows.

Screen Shot 2013-04-24 at 17.24.39.png
--- www.dtabach.com.br ---
AC 24 BR – MacBook Pro 2,9 GHz Intel Core i7 16GB RAM Mac OS 10.14
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable
When you say:"But when I save this very same plan as a View", have you checked to see that that view is using an MVO the shows contours off, or whatever status you want?
Durval
Enthusiast
lec1212 wrote:
When you say:"But when I save this very same plan as a View", have you checked to see that that view is using an MVO the shows contours off, or whatever status you want?
Yes, I have.
I tried a different window, one from ArchiCAD Library, not one of my custom ones. The orange lines went away.
I was suspecting the culprit was my custom windows because of this: http://archicad-talk.graphisoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=37264&highlight=
--- www.dtabach.com.br ---
AC 24 BR – MacBook Pro 2,9 GHz Intel Core i7 16GB RAM Mac OS 10.14