cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Starting August 6, 2024, TLS 1.2 will be the minimum required protocol version for Graphisoft products and services that require an online connection. Learn more…
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

WINDOW HELP PLEASE !!!!!!!

Anonymous
Not applicable
I need to design a sliding pocket window with sliding pocket screen (insect protection) and sliding pocket shutter. (LOOK THE IMAGE ATTACHED)

Unfortunately there is no sliding pocket window available and the sliding door option has not a sliding pocket shutter.

The only way I can Imagine is to make a hole in the wall and just place a shutter but how can I place a door without have to draw a wall?

I have the same opening combination with a pocket door.

Any answer will be helpfull.

Thank you in advance.

window.jpg
12 REPLIES 12
Erich
Contributor
If you need a parametric louvered door similar to what Steve showed, try this one.

[edit: to be clear this is just the door panel that can be used in the solution that Steve showed, it is not a complete door.]
Erich

AC 19 6006 & AC 20
Mac OS 10.11.5
15" Retina MacBook Pro 2.6
27" iMac Retina 5K
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thank you so much.
I will try it.
Anonymous
Not applicable
I think I found another way for Pocket Sliding Openings with threee parts.

First I use an empty opening double the size of the door or window that will be placed.
I place the three parts (door-screening protection-shutter) by adjusting the position and the reveal depth.

Finally I have designed a complex profile wall with a gap in the core that will be used as the pocket in the empty opening that was placed in the initial wall with the openings.

This is fast because you can immediately adjust the pocket wall (complex profile) according to the type of the opening (door or window).

The only proble is that although there are window shutters, the library does not contain any door shutters so either youuse the shutter object or use window shutter for doors too.

Thank you all for your help