cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
License Delivery maintenance is expected to occur on Saturday, October 19, between 4 and 6 PM CEST. This may cause a short 60-minute outage in which license-related tasks: license key upload, download, update, SSA validation, access to the license pool may not function properly. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

Windows and doors..

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello!

I have a problem with window and door opening marks..

In floor plan view, I can't change color and line thickness of a door opening. Below on the screen shot, you can see, I wish to have those orange lines black as the rest..

And another thing is, that I want to hide those symbols which mark in which way the windows and doors are opening. I want them to be hidden in side view and in the 3D view.. There's a screen shot of this below also..

Thank you for your answers in advance.

Regards.

att.png
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hatcher wrote:
I wish to have those orange lines black as the rest.. And another thing is, that I want to hide those symbols which mark in which way the windows and doors are opening. I want them to be hidden in side view and in the 3D view.
Hello,

Try going to Document > Set Model View > Model View Options > Options for GDL Objects. You can change the appearance of those lines from there.

Hope that helps,
Adrian Tudoreanu
Anonymous
Not applicable
adytc wrote:
Try going to Document > Set Model View > Model View Options > Options for GDL Objects. You can change the appearance of those lines from there.
Fixed both of my issues perfectly.
Thank you very much for your help, Adrian.

Regards