cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Starting August 6, 2024, TLS 1.2 will be the minimum required protocol version for Graphisoft products and services that require an online connection. Learn more…
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

can you trim a roof to a wall?

Anonymous
Not applicable
simple as, is it possible to trim the roof to the wall?
in my picture one end of the roof width is thinner than the mid section, i was thinking of making the roof the widest width then trimming it to the wall if it is possible?
any help would be great

house.jpg
13 REPLIES 13
vistasp
Advisor
laszlonagy wrote:
Or maybe he knew, he just did not know the word SEO
When I was new(er) on this forum and came across the term SEO, it sounded almost esoteric. What threw me completely was that the help files contained no reference to it.

Had to hunt through a dozen or more threads just to find out that it stood for Solid Element Operations.
= v i s t a s p =
bT Square Peg
https://archicadstuff.blogspot.com
https://www.btsquarepeg.com
| AC 9-27 INT | Win11 | Ryzen 5700 | 32 GB | RTX 3050 |
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thomas wrote:
laszlonagy wrote:
True, but KRAY345 asked about SEO
He's simply one of the guys who find it easier to post a question than to do a search in the forum or check the Help files. Sometime I think we (me included) are too eager to help. These users will be better off in the long run if they learn to find and read the easy help sources themselves.
Im sorry, but forums are designed to help those in need, especially beginners such as myself. I agree that people should search and i did but to get a specific answer relating to your problem you need to ask a specific question, and not spend hours scrolling through search results.
People want answers quick as they are probably coming across that problem at that moment in time, and although this may seem a bit demanding a forum is a community of people to input their view on a problem - some more helpful than others
Anonymous
Not applicable
Did you get the answer you wanted?
Anonymous
Not applicable
s2art wrote:
Did you get the answer you wanted?
i did yes, thank you