cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
License Delivery maintenance is expected to occur on Saturday, October 19, between 4 and 6 PM CEST. This may cause a short 60-minute outage in which license-related tasks: license key upload, download, update, SSA validation, access to the license pool may not function properly. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

i cant enter the numiric dimintion

Anonymous
Not applicable
hi
when i am working with the program with numeric input
it doesn't work ,and i have to put the courser at the coordenat box anad type the value of x, y .......
does i press any key bay mistake ? or what .....
if any body can help me pleas
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable
when i'm wrking with numeric imput i give the direction with my mouse (eventualy constrain holding shift or other methods) and pres r (radius) that takes me to the r numeric imput box. rn't u doing it the same?
to enter values on the x axis pres x
y axis pres y, and so on...
Anonymous
Not applicable
I would suspect a keyboard problem. Are you using an Arabic key layout? Not that I know anything about Arabic or even that much about keyboards, but it seems that could create difficulties with X, Y, R, & A (etc.) for numeric entry.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Matthew wrote:
I would suspect a keyboard problem. Are you using an Arabic key layout? Not that I know anything about Arabic or even that much about keyboards, but it seems that could create difficulties with X, Y, R, & A (etc.) for numeric entry.
thank you it is ok that i use arabic keyboard but it work sometimes and after doesn't work until i exit the program and return to my project agin
Anonymous
Not applicable
comma wrote:
when i'm wrking with numeric imput i give the direction with my mouse (eventualy constrain holding shift or other methods) and pres r (radius) that takes me to the r numeric imput box. rn't u doing it the same?
to enter values on the x axis pres x
y axis pres y, and so on...
thank you i do like your way but it sometimes doesn't work do i
and i sometimes enter x and y values and it work for sometimes and doesn'nt work another
Anonymous
Not applicable
i saw other pbms concerning keyboard on the forum.. the general advice was to upgrade from 8.00 to 8.1
i dunow. i have the 8.00 version

Still looking?

Browse more topics

Back to forum

See latest solutions

Accepted solutions

Start a new discussion!