cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Starting August 6, 2024, TLS 1.2 will be the minimum required protocol version for Graphisoft products and services that require an online connection. Learn more…
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

interiors, going inside, going through. I cannot do this

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi. I have problem. I cannot look through objects (like wall) in 3D. I used mouse scroll wheel for going through model. Now I cannot go inside and work with interiors :S. Maybe someone know how to fix it?
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable
If you wish to walk though you model, select 3D perspective view, not 3D axonometry view. At the bottom of the 3D window there is an button with a silhouette of a person. Hit that button and it will show you splash page with the commands to use to walk through the model, close that and you should be able to use classic WADS (if you're a gamer, you will understand) to navigate or "fly" in your model like you're in a first person perspective video game.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks for trying to help. But it doesn't work. It is still zooming when i go forward. Maybe there is other solution?

Is it possible that perspective view is off although archicad show that it is on?