cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
License Delivery maintenance is expected to occur on Saturday, October 19, between 4 and 6 PM CEST. This may cause a short 60-minute outage in which license-related tasks: license key upload, download, update, SSA validation, access to the license pool may not function properly. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

perspective vs. parallel projection in 3d

Anonymous
Not applicable
i have been building a model in teamwork space for a few months now, and all of a sudden, i have lost my ability to navigate in perspective view in 3d space. nothing shows up when i zoom extents. parallel projections work just fine. when i manually try to reconfigure the 3d model projection settings with exclusive access, and i manually enter new values for any of the fields (distance is stuck at 3 3/8") and i close and then reopen the setttings box nothing has updated. its as though the perspective settings are locked. i can't figure this out.
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable
Is your navigator preview open? This is useful to see how the perspective is set up to make sure your camera is looking at the building. If you zoom extents and you are looking away from your building, there is nothing to see.
Anonymous
Not applicable
thanks for your suggestion. i had been trying to manipulate the perspective view from the navigator with no luck. i did a little reading about the navigator and found out that if you shift+click or ctrl+alt+click in the plan view of the navigator it resituates your camera. and that solved it. i appreciated your reply.