Choose your top Archicad wishes!

Read more
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

please, need help!?

Anonymous
Not applicable
hello everyone. I need help in two stupid things really. I bouth a new pc, installed AC9 again, but this time i cant enable the sounds...(when we press Alt, and then Ctrl+Alt) to change the elements...ive looked everywhere to try to gett them back with no luck.
Another stupid thing...on AC10...is it possible to costumize the RMB? because im used to AC9, and when i click, it shows automaticaly "drag, rotate, etc,etc". on AC10 it shows first "Move", and then opens another box with "drag, rotate, etc,etc". makes me loose a lot of time. im so used to work with those commands in the RMB...
One final thing...is AC10 much better than AC9?
Thanks a lot...
1 REPLY 1
Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin
gbcarmona wrote:
hello everyone. I need help in two stupid things really. I bouth a new pc, installed AC9 again, but this time i cant enable the sounds...(when we press Alt, and then Ctrl+Alt) to change the elements...ive looked everywhere to try to gett them back with no luck.
In the system: Control Panel->Sounds and Audio Deviced.
CLick the Sounds Tab Page, and in the Program Event list you will find the Archicad sounds. Select each event and assign some sound to it.
I don't know which one is for ALT-click/CTRL-ALT-click
Another stupid thing...on AC10...is it possible to costumize the RMB? because im used to AC9, and when i click, it shows automaticaly "drag, rotate, etc,etc". on AC10 it shows first "Move", and then opens another box with "drag, rotate, etc,etc". makes me loose a lot of time. im so used to work with those commands in the RMB...
I guess you mean the Context menu? The one you invoke with right mouse click. I think it is not possible to customize that.
One final thing...is AC10 much better than AC9?
Thanks a lot...
Lots of people, including me, like it very much, many modeling and documentation enhancements. You should read the AC10 New Features Guide.
Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27