Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.
SOLVED!

"Displace elements"

13senpai
Contributor

Hi, 

Some of you (Revit users:p ) know there's a "displace elements" function in Revit. You can take your whole model apart, but it's view-specific (so the actual model doesn't change). 

Can Archicad do anything similar? If yes - then how? 

poster.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution
runxel
Legend

No. However you could fake it with a bit of work. Make 3D docs from your axonometric viewport and arrange them on a layout.

Or follow this tutorial here (in german, but with nice pics).

Lucas Becker | AC 27 on Mac | Author of Runxel's Archicad Wiki | Editor at SelfGDL | Developer of the GDL plugin for Sublime Text | My List of AC shortcomings & bugs | I Will Piledrive You If You Mention AI Again |

POSIWID – The Purpose Of a System Is What It Does /// «Furthermore, I consider that Carth... yearly releases must be destroyed»

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Solution
runxel
Legend

No. However you could fake it with a bit of work. Make 3D docs from your axonometric viewport and arrange them on a layout.

Or follow this tutorial here (in german, but with nice pics).

Lucas Becker | AC 27 on Mac | Author of Runxel's Archicad Wiki | Editor at SelfGDL | Developer of the GDL plugin for Sublime Text | My List of AC shortcomings & bugs | I Will Piledrive You If You Mention AI Again |

POSIWID – The Purpose Of a System Is What It Does /// «Furthermore, I consider that Carth... yearly releases must be destroyed»

Still looking?

Browse more topics

Back to forum

See latest solutions

Accepted solutions

Start a new discussion!