Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

"drag a copy"

Anonymous
Not applicable
I can't find "drag a copy" shortkey and such function in AC8. Previous version have such function. Pls. help.
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable
Go to Options and Work Environment... it is probably turned off in the profile you are using.. OR you could hold Ctrl while dragging and a little "+" will tell you you are drag/copying.. Hold shift also and you can let go of the keys and drag/copy will continue..
Anonymous
Not applicable
Larry wrote:
I can't find "drag a copy" shortkey and such function in AC8. Previous version have such function. Pls. help.
“Give a man a fish; you have fed him for today. Teach a man to fish; and you have fed him for a lifetime”—Author unknown

Larry... it's not just you! Many of the posts on ArchiCAD talk can be answered by going to the Help menu in ArchiCAD (Help/ArchiCAD help)

Just click on the "Search" tab; type in "drag a copy"; VOLIA!!!! (see picture attached). No fuss, no muss, no waiting for someone to answer your question on Archicad-Talk. Four mouse clicks, type in three words (as opposed to 19 words in your question (and god knows how many mouse clicks)) and chances were pretty good you would have the answer right away.

And Architalkers... the help menu in ArchiCAD 9 is the best of any version of ArchiCAD ever (I've been using ArchiCAD from version 3.something)
drag a copy.jpg
Anonymous
Not applicable
THANKS A LOT!

Still looking?

Browse more topics

Back to forum

See latest solutions

Accepted solutions

Start a new discussion!