BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

removing missing library parts

Anonymous
Not applicable
Each time I open ArchiCAD the Library Loading Report reminds me that there are two mysterious items that are missing. As far as I know I am not using these library parts in any of my current projects.
Please let me know how I can remove these parts so the the Library Loading Report stops popping up on startup and reminding me about these parts.
Thank you,
John
2 REPLIES 2
Karl Ottenstein
Hi John,

You can resolve both of these issues from Attribute Manager. (Options > Element Attributes > Attribute Manager)

Click the Zone tab at the top of the AM window (looks like an L-shaped floor plan, between the paintbrush [materials] and globe [ locations] tabs. You'll see all of the zones defined in your file. Change all Zone Stamps that correspond to your 'missing' stamp to a stamp that is loaded.

For the missing material, click the paint brush tab to show all of your materials.

Then, click the "Texture" column heading so sort your materials by texture name. Now simply find the name ('Red Roof') that is showing in your lib loading report as 'missing'. If you really don't need that texture, but want to play it safe and keep the material, just change the texture field to blank. (NOTE: you cannot edit on the LINE with the attribute - but in the edit fields at the bottom of the list on the left ... just above the 'purge unused' and 'revert' buttons.)

If you don't need that material at all, alternatively you can select the material and click the 'Delete' button in the middle column of the Attribute Manager window.

Click OK to save your changes.

Cheers,
Karl
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks Karl
I appreciate the help.
Learn and get certified!