Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2024 Technology Preview Program:
Master powerful new features and shape the latest BIM-enabled innovations

Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

stairs trimmed to walls

Anonymous
Not applicable
if you have a wall that is 45 degrees to a stair case, can the stairs be trimmed to fit the wall evenly? if not, is there a way to draw the stairs around the turn without penetrating the wall?

by the way, how do you post a picture? to go along with a post.
13 REPLIES 13
Djordje
Ace
Daniel wrote:
jcude wrote:
I am trying to work full time and go to school full time so i am half asleep all the time.
Hey! that sounds like my life for the past year
fun, isn't it?
Exactly like mine 1984-1989

Since then, I "only" work full time ... and am still half asleep most of the time 😉
Djordje

ArchiCAD since 4.55 ... 1995
HP Omen
Anonymous
Not applicable
I work early in the morning on mon, wed, and friday and then go to school and come back to work when i leave school. on tuesdays and thursdays i work after i go to school but i have to be there at 7:30 and it takes 1:10 too get there. but it'll all be over in two years and life can resume. by the way, i have to spend time with my girlfriend in there somewhere.
Anonymous
Not applicable
jcude wrote:
I work early in the morning on mon, wed, and friday and then go to school and come back to work when i leave school. on tuesdays and thursdays i work after i go to school but i have to be there at 7:30 and it takes 1:10 too get there. but it'll all be over in two years and life can resume. by the way, i have to spend time with my girlfriend in there somewhere.
In other words, working like a dog....
Anonymous
Not applicable
In other words, working like a dog....

well put
my thoughts exactly