cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Starting August 6, 2024, TLS 1.2 will be the minimum required protocol version for Graphisoft products and services that require an online connection. Learn more…
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

wall details in plan drawing.

Anonymous
Not applicable
hey everybody. i got a little question here. I try here to make a plan drawing with wall construction showing in the plan in archicad. I dont know what i am doing wrong, but i have tried a lot ,and i just get a empty wall drawing in my plans. i hope i was clear here the thing is , i will show construction in my plan in archicad.

here is someting i found in internett that looks like something i want
Thank you for helping and sorry for my english

2 REPLIES 2
Karl Ottenstein
You either do not have the desired cut fill associated with the walls (e.g., the diagonal brick shown in your example) - or your Model View Options are set to hid the fill. Or your wall is below the cut plane. Or...

Attached is a simple wall with cut fill brick and note that for in the Model View Options, the cut fills are NOT over-ridden... Play with the Model view options to see the variety of drawings that you can get from a single model...

Hope that helps,
Karl
Screen shot 2010-08-07 at 2.57.49 PM.png
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.8, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
Anonymous
Not applicable
Karl wrote:
You either do not have the desired cut fill associated with the walls (e.g., the diagonal brick shown in your example) - or your Model View Options are set to hid the fill. Or your wall is below the cut plane. Or...

Attached is a simple wall with cut fill brick and note that for in the Model View Options, the cut fills are NOT over-ridden... Play with the Model view options to see the variety of drawings that you can get from a single model...

Hope that helps,
Karl

Thank you a lot