cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
2024 Technology Preview Program

2024 Technology Preview Program:
Master powerful new features and shape the latest BIM-enabled innovations

Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

wall details in plan drawing.

Anonymous
Not applicable
hey everybody. i got a little question here. I try here to make a plan drawing with wall construction showing in the plan in archicad. I dont know what i am doing wrong, but i have tried a lot ,and i just get a empty wall drawing in my plans. i hope i was clear here the thing is , i will show construction in my plan in archicad.

here is someting i found in internett that looks like something i want
Thank you for helping and sorry for my english

2 REPLIES 2
Karl Ottenstein
You either do not have the desired cut fill associated with the walls (e.g., the diagonal brick shown in your example) - or your Model View Options are set to hid the fill. Or your wall is below the cut plane. Or...

Attached is a simple wall with cut fill brick and note that for in the Model View Options, the cut fills are NOT over-ridden... Play with the Model view options to see the variety of drawings that you can get from a single model...

Hope that helps,
Karl
Screen shot 2010-08-07 at 2.57.49 PM.png
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.7, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
Anonymous
Not applicable
Karl wrote:
You either do not have the desired cut fill associated with the walls (e.g., the diagonal brick shown in your example) - or your Model View Options are set to hid the fill. Or your wall is below the cut plane. Or...

Attached is a simple wall with cut fill brick and note that for in the Model View Options, the cut fills are NOT over-ridden... Play with the Model view options to see the variety of drawings that you can get from a single model...

Hope that helps,
Karl

Thank you a lot