cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Starting August 6, 2024, TLS 1.2 will be the minimum required protocol version for Graphisoft products and services that require an online connection. Learn more…
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

want to remodel exterior and interiors of an old house

Anonymous
Not applicable
hi,
This is DIY, would like to use ac14 to remodel the exteriors/little bit of interiors to remodel my house. Can anyone help me get started in going about it? i will need to capture/build my old houses specification and then make changes to project files, correct?

Thanks,
mac
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable
novice_AC14 wrote:
hi,
This is DIY, would like to use ac14 to remodel the exteriors/little bit of interiors to remodel my house. Can anyone help me get started in going about it? i will need to capture/build my old houses specification and then make changes to project files, correct?

Thanks,
mac
I see that people have viewed my posts ... Shall really appreciate if someone can suggest to get me started. i have trial version of ac14 and starting with tutorials... my house is ~2400sq.ft only ground floor at the moment, looking to only have external remodelled mostly, with Hall and rooms remodelled as well (not too comprehensive tho)

Thanks
mac
Erich
Contributor
There are many ways to go about this but they can all be quite in depth. For starters try here:

www.aecbytes.com/tipsandtricks/2008/issue26-archicad.html
Erich

AC 19 6006 & AC 20
Mac OS 10.11.5
15" Retina MacBook Pro 2.6
27" iMac Retina 5K
NCornia
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
I think Step 3 in the AEC Bytes article is the most effective way to go if you want to keep everything in one file. I also say this because Florian Heise made a great video tutorial about just such a method. Click on the link below and scroll down to mini tutorial 17. There are also many other great tutorials here.

http://education.heise.com.au/category/archicad/

HTH

Nick
Nicholas Cornia
Technical Support Team - GRAPHISOFT North America
ARCHICAD on Twitter
Tutorials
GRAPHISOFT Help Center
TMA_80
Enthusiast
great link NCornia...thanks
AC12_20 |Win10_64bit|
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks Eric/NCornia for the links ... Indeed very good links ...

After going thru the First 2 tutorials 1/2 by Heise, i have directly started using AC14