Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Our Community
Ask questions about this community and the platform.
SOLVED!

Pop-up Command in Menu (Selecting three vertical dots) on Forum does not work.

Hi,

Whenever I select the there vertical dots within my posts ir other posts, none of the commands within the pop-up menu respond. I am using Safari on macOS 15.

Lee Hankins
ArchiCAD 4.5 - Archicad 27UKI Apple Silicon 27.2.2 | Archicad 28 TP Apple Silicon
macOS Sequoia (15)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Noemi Balogh
Community Admin
Community Admin

Hi Lee,

There is a known issue with our platform and Safari, certain Safari updates break it, others fix the issue unfortunately. I know this is not the advice anyone wants to hear, but if you can switch to Chrome / Edge / Firefox, it could fix the issue for long term. In case of Safari, you might want to check if you can update to a newer version, but based on my experience it's hard to tell on which versions it is working and which versions it not...

Thank you for your understanding and sorry for the inconvenience!

Noémi Balogh

Community Expert, Admin

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Solution
Noemi Balogh
Community Admin
Community Admin

Hi Lee,

There is a known issue with our platform and Safari, certain Safari updates break it, others fix the issue unfortunately. I know this is not the advice anyone wants to hear, but if you can switch to Chrome / Edge / Firefox, it could fix the issue for long term. In case of Safari, you might want to check if you can update to a newer version, but based on my experience it's hard to tell on which versions it is working and which versions it not...

Thank you for your understanding and sorry for the inconvenience!

Noémi Balogh

Community Expert, Admin