We are excited to launch our new challenge: Parametric Object Factory! Create a parametric object in Archicad using Library Part Maker, GDL coding and/or PARAM-O. We have 2 categories: Free Style and Architectural Object.
We invite you to share your experiments with us by sending a picture or GIF and the respective PLA - please have only the necesssary library items in the file. Feel free to describe the process if you want, but it is not obligatory.
Our Jury will select the most interesting entries among both categories and those will be rewarded with special prizes.
1st Place: Apple iPad Pro + €400 Graphisoft Learn voucher
• To be eligible for recognition - rewards -, you must submit an entry with a picture of the parametric object AND send us the corresponding parametric object in a PLA file;
• Please add visuals of the object to your challenge entry and the Archicad file (PLA) to the dedicated folder - in the latter, your Intellectual Property is protected, only the jury and the Community Team have access to these files;
• You are allowed and welcome to submit multiple entries;
• Graphisoft reserves the right to change or cancel any award and make other adjustments as needed to accommodate particular circumstances;
• All submitted entries will be publicly displayed on Graphisoft Community. Submitting an entry gives Graphisoft permission and approval to leverage content (images and/or videos) for Marketing and Public Relations purposes in presentations, on social media, and in the Graphisoft websites;
• By submitting your entry in this challenge, you declare that the object is only done by yourself and does not infringe any third party Intellectual Property. If the objects are inspired by a product or another idea, make sure to specify in the entry description and give the necessary credits;
• The submission window starts on October 20, 2022 | 12:00 PM CET;
• All entries must be received by January 22, 2023 | 12:00 PM CET.