BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Parametric design
About Rhino & Grasshopper and PARAM-O.

CURTAIN WALL

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi,

I'm currently working on importing curtain wall into grasshopper and I've realised that curtain wall have less parameters to extract than the window. For example, we can't have the insertion point which is very important for me.

Are you going to developp further the curtain wall component in order to extract more parameters such as insertion point?

Best regards,

Frank

PS: Thanks for the work so far. I've been using this tool and works great. When can we expect a new update for this wonderful tool?
5 REPLIES 5
Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin
This is a user forum (GRAPHISOFT provides the web site and server for it), not a GRAPHISOFT support forum.
I would not think any user could answer these questions as they seem to have been addressed to GRAPHISOFT developers.
What you can do is you can make a wish and I will forward that to GRAPHISOFT development.
Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi LaszloNagy,

Thanks for your answer.

It could be great if you could forward this to the GRAPHISOFT developers.

Is there a Graphisoft support forum for ArchiCAD-Grasshopper connection tool?

Best regards,

Frank
leceta
Expert
Hi Frank, did you got a response to your question?
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi Leceta,

Not really unfortunately
Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin
All I can say is that in my experience, GRAPHISOFT does not speak much about future development plans, and especially does not answer such specific questions like "Are you going to implement such-and-such feature in the near future" or similar. This is why I suggested that you make a wish, which is something we can vote on then submit it to GRAPHISOFT for their consideration.
Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27
Learn and get certified!