Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Teamwork & BIMcloud
About Teamwork, BIMcloud, BIMcloud Basic, BIMcloud Software as a Service, network settings, etc.
SOLVED!

BIMcloud- 1 user is missing 2 objects from the library

AngelWil
Contributor

We are using BIMcloud and 1 person who has joined the file is missing 2 objects from the library. Its our custom titleblock objects, so they are critical to have. The other users who have joined this file does not have the issue. I have added a screenshot of the library manager to show this. It does show that 1 of the folders have 0 bytes. I'm just not sure why one user on the file is having issues accessing the library. We are all running on Windows. Some of us have windows 10 and some have 11. Any ideas how to fix this?

image.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution

Removing everything from BIMCloud, cleaning up the object librarys and resharing has resolved the issue. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
scottjm
Advisor

For some reason, the local cache of the library has corrupted itself. 

Try doing a reload from the server. Ensure they have Sent/Received and Released All. Then go to Teamwork > Project > Reload Project from Server

If that doesn’t work, close the project, but keep the Archicad main window open. Then go to Teamwork > Local Data Manager and then remove the cached copy of that library. Then reopen the teamwork project. 

Scott J. Moore | Fulton Trotter Architects | BIM Manager, Associate, Architect
Since AC13 | Current versions AC23.7000 & AC26.5002 | BIMCloud Basic | Python, GDL, VBA, PHP, SQL, CSS
Certified Graphisoft BIM Manger (2022)
Win 10, i9-9900K, 32GB, Quadro P2200, 500GB NVMe

I tried this but doesn't seem to be working. I'm wondering if the issue has to do with the duplicate objects. Teamworks does not like it when i remove objects from the library. After trying to clean up the library a little bit, every time i try to send and receive it gives me a warning that someone else is sending in changes and can't run. But it is still sending in my changes. I think I might try saving the document to our local drive, cleaning up the library, and then reuploading to BIMcloud. 

Solution

Removing everything from BIMCloud, cleaning up the object librarys and resharing has resolved the issue.