During maintenance, it is possible that BIMcloud as a Service is not accessible from Archicad, BIMx or browser.
In the meantime if you need to access your project data, please sign in and download the project as a .PLN file using the built in Snapshots feature before maintenance work starts in your region.
How to download a PLN Snapshot from BIMcloud as a Service
- Log in to your BIMcloud as a Service with a user who has access to manage Archicad Teamwork projects.
- Navigate to the Projects page.
- Select an Archicad Teamwork Project.
- On the right side of the BIMcloud Manager web UI, go to the Snapshots tab.
- A list of snapshot files will appear here. Select the latest PLN snapshot.
- Click on Download to get the PLN to your local computer.
- Open the downloaded PLN in the corresponding Archicad version to be able to continue to work in Solo.
How to save a PLN from your local copy
If you have been joined already to your project, you may want to save a local copy from the current status of it.
- Open the corresponding Archicad version.
- From the recent list select your project.
If your project is not available from your recent list, but you are joined to this particular project, you can also select the "Browse Teamwork Project" option.
- Once the project is opened, Archicad will warn you that you are working Offline.
- Click OK.
- Now, that you have access to your project, go to File > Save as... , and save a PLN copy from your project.
- Open this new PLN in Archicad to be able to continue to work in Solo mode.