BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Teamwork & BIMcloud
About Teamwork, BIMcloud, BIMcloud Basic, BIMcloud Software as a Service, network settings, etc.

twsupport appearing on desktop - what is it?

toofuerte
Contributor
I have a engineer working in the Archicad model. He had a problem when send and received he got about 25 files on his desktop that were a twsupport log file didn't know what it refers to or what. I kicked him out of the bimserver so he could rejoin the project and work. What kind of file is it and what would we need it?

Thanks
Gerald Acton "Gary"

Acton Design Services

Windows 10 PRO 64 bit

i7-5820K @ 3.30ghz 32GB Ram

Nvidia GeForce GTX 1650 4GB Ram

AC 19 - AC 26
2 REPLIES 2
Karl Ottenstein
Hi Gary - I've moved your post to the Teamwork/BIMcloud forum where it might get some answers/suggestions. The twsupport.log file sounds like a TeamWork thing... Did the engineer's send/receive work other than these log files appearing on his desktop?
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
Noemi Balogh
Community Admin
Community Admin
Hi,

.twsupport is the file extension of Archicad Teamwork Support Packages. Sharing these files with support can help Graphisoft engineers to investigate issues, like crashes, Send & Receive issues or other similar cases.

If you are not about to contact your local support, then you can just delete them, it won't do any harm. On the other hand, if you are interested what could happen here, sending this package (all 25 files) to your local support can help.

I hope I could answer all your questions, but let me know if you have any further questions.

Kind regards,
Noémi

Noémi Balogh

Community Expert, Admin

Learn and get certified!

Didn't find the answer?

Check other topics in this Forum

Back to Forum

Read the latest accepted solutions!

Accepted Solutions

Start a new conversation!