Visualization
About built-in and 3rd party, classic and real-time rendering solutions, settings, workflows, etc.

I have no experience of LightWave.. i Desperately need help

Anonymous
Not applicable
i've finished my building model useing the archiCAD... and i want to render my model useing the lightwave program (i want to make fly-through).... can somebody pls tell me the basic steps because i don't know how to use the lightwave?????

(in archicad) should i go to file->save as-> which format!!!!??? or should i go to image-> create fly-through-> which format?????!!!!.....

(in lightwave) i don't know anything in here .... what shull i dooo...

sorry for disturbing you but it's just that i don't have much time to learn a new program as my Project submission is after 2 weeks....

please try to help me ...
12 REPLIES 12
Anonymous
Not applicable
i foud out that there are two mac Pcs in the university (not in the civil engineering department) and i'm using them both at the same time so that i can finish quickly ..... i had a problem with oppening the doors... when i choose rebuild object for each frame , after 5 mins the program crashes i dont know why.... so i made the video with doors that are always oppened because there is no time to figure out why is that happening with me.... the exhibition is on the 17th of this month.... wish me luck ... and thank you allllllllllllll
Anonymous
Not applicable
ga6wa wrote:
my video will be long.. maybe 4 mins or 6mins

Don´t do this, please.
Anything over 3 minutes is fatally boring.
If you have to much to "say", get to the point. Show only the highlights of your project.
Render small clips (10 seconds), render high res still images, mix them in Moviemaker (it´s sitting there in your computer anyway)
This small clips should be slow rotations of the camera, maybe a bit travelling (only a couple of meters).
Don´t move your camera unless the movement adds something to your image.
Please, please, don´t zip around like a crazy bee. Trash you flythrough, which is useless anyway.
Be creative.
Have fun.
Anonymous
Not applicable
it will be long movie because i created the structural design for the building and i made a movie for the external look and then walked inside it..... then i created the architectural design for the same building and made a walk through for it externally and then walk inside it to show 2 rooms then go upstairs to show 1 room.... the movement that i've created is not slow and not fast, it's in between.... i hope that i am doing it right....

and because it is for an exhibition i thought of doing alot of things because it is going to be repeated from 8:00 am until 2:00 pm... i think in this way everybody who will come to our group will not leave quickly....

Didn't find the answer?

Check other topics in this Forum

Back to Forum

Read the latest accepted solutions!

Accepted Solutions

Start a new conversation!