Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Visualization
About built-in and 3rd party, classic and real-time rendering solutions, settings, workflows, etc.

Noob trouble, Having trouble orbiting the model (artlantis)

henrybs14
Contributor
Sorry For the dumb question in advance,

But I'm a bit confused on what is going on when I try navigating round my model,
I try holding the W keep and it looks like a walk funtion but when I move the mouse forward the view rockets forward even from like a ver very small movement,
The scroll wheel jumps about 10meters at a time when I just it,
Am i doing something wrong here?

Also I was wondering is it possible to some how export my saved views from archicad, since I'm 100% sure I clicked the export cameras check box when I exported from archicad, so is there some where I can find a list and just make a batch render of them all something like that? Or even if knowing how to render one at a time?
1 REPLY 1
Dwight
Newcomer
The correct form for Artlantis issues is:

http://www.artlantis.com/index.php?page=support/forum/index

As for your navigation difficulties, you haven't adjusted your mouse interaction speed correctly. This is a system preference. I use a 3D Space Explorer to navigate Artlantis. Some mouses just scroll too fast, requiring a keyboard-only approach.

When you export the view from Archicad, it can export camera positions but not the path. Artlantis makes a better path onitsown. View camera list as attached.
camera list.jpg
Dwight Atkinson

Didn't find the answer?

Check other topics in this Forum

Back to Forum

Read the latest accepted solutions!

Accepted Solutions

Start a new conversation!