Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2024 Technology Preview Program:
Master powerful new features and shape the latest BIM-enabled innovations

Visualization
About built-in and 3rd party, classic and real-time rendering solutions, settings, workflows, etc.

Noob trouble, Having trouble orbiting the model (artlantis)

henrybs14
Contributor
Sorry For the dumb question in advance,

But I'm a bit confused on what is going on when I try navigating round my model,
I try holding the W keep and it looks like a walk funtion but when I move the mouse forward the view rockets forward even from like a ver very small movement,
The scroll wheel jumps about 10meters at a time when I just it,
Am i doing something wrong here?

Also I was wondering is it possible to some how export my saved views from archicad, since I'm 100% sure I clicked the export cameras check box when I exported from archicad, so is there some where I can find a list and just make a batch render of them all something like that? Or even if knowing how to render one at a time?
1 REPLY 1
Dwight
Newcomer
The correct form for Artlantis issues is:

http://www.artlantis.com/index.php?page=support/forum/index

As for your navigation difficulties, you haven't adjusted your mouse interaction speed correctly. This is a system preference. I use a 3D Space Explorer to navigate Artlantis. Some mouses just scroll too fast, requiring a keyboard-only approach.

When you export the view from Archicad, it can export camera positions but not the path. Artlantis makes a better path onitsown. View camera list as attached.
camera list.jpg
Dwight Atkinson