Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2024 Technology Preview Program:
Master powerful new features and shape the latest BIM-enabled innovations

Visualization
About built-in and 3rd party, classic and real-time rendering solutions, settings, workflows, etc.

Sun position update AC15

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi All,

I'm having a lot of difficulty getting my sun position to update. Adjusting it (through sun settings of the 'general perspective') in the 3D window has no effect. In order to update the position i have to go back to the floor plan, open up the sun settings for the 'general perspective'- it shows the time of day that I updated while in the 3d window, however I actually have to change it to something different and then go back to what I originally changed it to, then go to the 3D window for it to update.
Also, I can't get cameras to update their sun position at all. no matter where i try and update it. If i want to change the sun position for a camera, i have to open the camera in the 3d window, then double click 'general perspective' in the navigator, then go to floor plan, open the sun settings for general perspective, select time of day, then open gerneral persepctive again.
tedious, very tedious.

Any ideas?

keep in mind that this all through the project map, not saved views in the view map...

Cheers,
Nick
0 REPLIES 0