Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2024 Technology Preview Program:
Master powerful new features and shape the latest BIM-enabled innovations

Visualization
About built-in and 3rd party, classic and real-time rendering solutions, settings, workflows, etc.

renders

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi everyone!

I need some help!
I'm working with Archicad 7.0 doing some renders , but I have a problem with the resolution of them.

Who knows how to change the quality of a render and get a realistic 3d when you print it out?

It was very nice in the monitor , but when I sent it to the printer , it was a disaster, very bad resolution...it was like a cartoon instead of a realistic picture

I know that you have the option to change the resolution in the "photo renderings settings"-"size and background"-"resulting image"-but when I put 300 dpi and 3000 pixelsx 1987 , I get a very small picture (2"x1")

Please, help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you

Jachu
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable
at 300 dpi resolution 3000x1987 should give you 10"x6.6" it is not so bad. First thing you should do is to check out if your printing software is scaling output print correctly and eventually correct this because 2"x1" is not correct. Als it might be problem of saving picture (ex. by default AC saves jpg with to much compression). Tell us also what kind of software are you using for printing, and what printer are you using ?