Choose your top Archicad wishes!

Read more
Wishes
Post your wishes about Graphisoft products: Archicad, BIMx, BIMcloud, and DDScad.

Story Marker Settings

Story Markers should have similar settings and functions as the Grid Elements, such as:

They should be selectable objects that can reside on a specified layer, be re-positioned (both left/right and "staggering"), and have a controlled Display Order.

It would also be nice if you could control on which stories the markers should be shown (not just project-wide as in the Story Settings dialog, but by individual SE Marker).
MacBook Pro Apple M2 Max, 96 GB of RAM
AC27 US (5003) on Mac OS Ventura 13.6.2
Started on AC4.0 in 91/92/93; full-time user since AC8.1 in 2004
11 REPLIES 11

We too have a level marker Object -- I probably wrote it back in '06 (my first attempt at MODPAR and editable hotspots in GDL -- fun).  We typically display the "primary" [Story} markers in exterior elevations and building sections and add secondary datums with the Object where needed.  In wall sections, we tend to turn the markers off and place the Objects (so we can put them where we want them).  This Object can also display elevation relative to Story (AFF), Elevation (EL 100'-0"), and Sea Level (5280.00) -- this is essential.

MacBook Pro Apple M2 Max, 96 GB of RAM
AC27 US (5003) on Mac OS Ventura 13.6.2
Started on AC4.0 in 91/92/93; full-time user since AC8.1 in 2004

I remember this object.  I really liked it.  😉   I just think it is high time something like this is built in.