Due to a scheduled maintenance, a maximum 20 minutes license delivery outage may be expected on July 6 2024 (Saturday) between 6PM to 8PM (CEST).
Anonymous
Not applicable
Example: Create a 3D object, such as a rafter. Trim it to a roof using a boolean operation (SEO). The 2d plan view does not show it as trimmed. Apparently, this applies to all Solid Element Operations.

I've posted about this issue here..

This seems like a BIG omission, a bug even.

--------------
keywords: SEO S.E.O. trim trims floor plan
23 Comments
jferreira
Newcomer
Agree
Anonymous
Not applicable
yep, everything takes time, it's just a matter of priority.

adding extra/bonus features is okay, fixing the fundamentals is GREAT,
and usually there are cheaper or better alternatives for those extra features on other software, that are already made specifically for those features.(the morph calculation on cut plane is better done in, for example, rh*no + grasshopper, which i used a lot)

and i haven't do a research yet nor dig through the whole forum, but i'd like to ask, how many of us prefer/ask for the 'morph and shell features' above the 'fix the S.E.O. representation on plan'? *just curious

i don't know / don't want to know either, about the base programming / system of archicad.
all i want to is a wall not to be present in a floor plan after i S.E.O.ed it and so on, just as simple as that.
Status
Upvoted

with 19 Votes

Additional Information