cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
License Delivery maintenance is expected to occur on Saturday, October 19, between 4 and 6 PM CEST. This may cause a short 60-minute outage in which license-related tasks: license key upload, download, update, SSA validation, access to the license pool may not function properly. We apologize for any inconvenience.

More cats in Archicad

We need more cats in Archicad - and Graphisoft needs a mascot (yep, a cat).

Perhaps the cat will be like the old Paperclip "I can see that you are trying to draw a wall..."

29 Comments

@Nader 16 licenses, 1 braincell but still owns you

Nader
Enthusiast

@Erik Bjornhage a multithreaded brain cell for sure 🤣

...and here we go, it's official!

When watching the Product Launch it is clear that the Feline Overlords have indeed made their move:

ErikBjornhage_0-1727874289373.png

Cats: 1 (clearly multithreaded)
Graphisoft: 0

Gordana Radonic
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Erik Bjornhage You definitely deserve a Sharp Eye Community badge for this! 😄 I thought I left a pretty good hint, though! 😉
I've also noted your earlier request—I'm not entirely sure if we can set up replies on Wishlist the same way as in a forum, due to some feature differences, but the team will look into it.
And by the way, your whole wish is super popular—maybe the product team will sneak in a cat or two (or 16? @Ernest Atanasiu@Nader ), even though they're more dog people! 🐱🐶

@Gordana Radonic  - yes, once I recognised the background I had to look closer...and I fully expect @Ernest Atanasiu and @Nader to find a way to get some cats in there. I mean, Archicad has a good history of Easter Eggs so...

(Yes, would love that Community Badge)

Nader
Enthusiast

@Erik Bjornhage Is that a dare?????????

@Gordana Radonic Would you ship my dare to AC28?????

@Nader - it a double-dare ! ! !

Nader
Enthusiast

Where to send the file ??

@Gordana Radonic 
Thank you - I love my new badge ❤️

ErikBjornhage_1-1728481675072.png

Status
Open

with 23/200 Votes 8.695652173913%

Wish details
Product