Archicad C++ API
About Archicad add-on development using the C++ API.

Can not register as developer

jackd-fjmt
Participant

I can't seem to register as a developer. I have created an account but at the last registration step, It said there  was a wordpress error. 

I can't download the sdk since it keeps telling me to register. Whenever I click the registration link, i get sent to the profile page. It seems the /registration/personal/  link just routes back to /profile/personal/

Weirdly enough, I had a different issue with registering few years ago as well.  What is with registering as a dev for archicad that makes it inconvenient?

I have also contacted developer-registration@graphisoft.com but no one has replied yet. Can someone help?

14 REPLIES 14

Hi @Laszlo Nagy  
This was not the case. I had tried that with 3 different browsers.

Daniel Kassai
Graphisoft Moderator
Graphisoft Moderator

Hi,

if you are experiencing still any problems regarding the registration, then please let me know here.

Best regards,
Daniel Kassai 
Product Management, Graphisoft

Daniel Kassai
Manager of Ecosystem, Product Management at Graphisoft

yes still definitely a problem   

Davor P
Booster

Hey Jack. Seems like we're not destined to become Archicad developers. Having the same issue. Been waiting for few weeks now without any response. Email got me nowhere either.

@GRAPHISOFT Seriously, not only creating addons is complex, but the registration process have to be as well? No wonder there is very little development happening or useful addons out there. Having been a long time Sketchup user, one of the most powerful aspects of it was a vast number of plugins. Almost anything you needed to do that was beyond the original commands, someone has made a plugin for it. From a business case perspective, it was brilliant. There was an army of developers creating functionality for your software, free of cost to the business and in most cases to users. Could we see some opening up of this space or is all that we are getting another Paramo?

BIM4BIM - by BIM managers for BIM managers
Daniel Kassai
Graphisoft Moderator
Graphisoft Moderator

Dear Da-Pet,

We are really sorry for the inconvenience. We have fixed the problem that caused your request pending so long. 

Now yours and others requests are approved.

Best regards,

Daniel Kassai

Product Management, Graphisoft

Daniel Kassai
Manager of Ecosystem, Product Management at Graphisoft